If you are thinking of hiring me to help you set up a new website, or to do some work on your existing website, please contact me giving as much detail as possible about your requirements.
A simple website costs £320 (excluding hosting and domain name). This can include elements such as a blog, contact form and photo gallery, but does not cover e-commerce.
- installation and customisation of free WordPress themes
- customisation using theme options or built in settings
- use of css code to make cosmetic changes to the appearance
- installation and set up of free, and certain premium, WordPress plugins
- set up of pages and menus
- integration of text, photographs and graphical elements provided by you
- support (for a limited time) while you learn how to update your site yourself
- hosting and domain name
- installation of WordPress (this is easy with most hosts)
- purchase of premium themes / plugins (except those for which I already have an appropriate license)
- sourcing / purchase of stock photography and graphical elements such as backgrounds and illustrations
- setting up email accounts
- search engine optimisation and connection to google analytics
- set up of SSL certificate
- ensuring you are GDPR compliant
If I give you a hand with building your own site, or with modifying an existing website, then I charge on a case-by-case basis. To give you a rough idea, tasks that take me between a couple of hours and a couple of days might cost around £32 to £224.